Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Almost

The computer broke. I pulled it out of the case to plug it i was and the prong was pushed all the way in so i can no longer charge it. So back to the faithful smartphone.

Chancho is back to work after his 2 weeks of sick leave. He couldn't be happier. He was bored at home playing MLB 2012 by himself. I didn't get much time with him, as my schedule has been crazier than ever now. Which is probably why i am feeling so overwhelmed with wedding stuff. Nothing crazy needs to be done, but enough, to wrack my brain into "omg i cant do this". I'm disappointed in myself though because I've been doing so well with the planning and not being stressed that, i think i should have a handle on it.


Here's a picture of our lovely Tommy the tomato.


I'll have to do a post on all of his shenanigans later.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment