Tuesday, October 19, 2010

She is Here

My roommate is all moved in. TG has officially gotten a job at a local bar as a waitress. We haven't really had much time together because I've been working like crazy, but I was able to drive her around town to set her up with a new bank account and get her to feel comfortable with the new city. She seems to be enjoying herself so far. Chancho took her to the Yankee game tonight. Her first time going to a Yankee game and the stadium itself. I have to work tonight, otherwise I would be there with them. I get to go tomorrow afternoon to the game with him. (finally some time alone with him) Chancho also got her a cake when she arrived welcoming her to her new home. We have yet to eat it.
Last night I worked 8pm to 6am. The store was torn apart and put back together in those 10 hours so that Gift Wrap Wonderland could become alive. I'm heading back in there in an hour to start putting out all of the new merchandise. I am so excited for it. I've started shopping already, trying to figure out what to get everyone. Sadly, I think I may be just getting gift cards this year for everyone. We'll see what happens.
I ordered a new hair straightener last week and it came yesterday. I LOVE it! I can't believe I've waited this long to get an excellent one. I feel like my hair has been missing out.
But time to go get ready for work. Another all-nighter before the Yankee game tomorrow! I really hope AJ doesn't fuck it up tonight.

Quote of the Day: "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together-justifying what could've, would've happened-OR you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."
Listening to: "I Told You So" by Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment