May went a little like this:
- After a handful of dresses, I found a wedding dress that I absolutely LOVE, but it was beyond my price range.
- Notification of the Sergeants exam came out.
- My grandmother became extremely ill.
- We found another house that we want to buy.
- Chancho has lost over 20lbs!
- I've started running over 5 miles
- Tried on my dream dress again, negotiated a price I could afford.
- I ordered it, but it came in damaged (ripped, beads missing etc.)
- I reordered it, and am picking it up today.
- Chancho has been studying like a crazy man for the Sergeants exam, which is in October.
- My job accepted an idea that, if it all goes according to my plan, will be instated company wide!
- My grandmother has semi recovered, she was diagnosed with Cancer and will be returning home this week to be more comfortable.
- Chancho and I began looking at reception halls.
- We attended my cousins country themed wedding.
- The house we want is all set to go, minus the mortgage.
Quote of the Day: "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase" ~ Martin Luther King
Listening to: "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull Ne-Yo Afrojack & Nayer