Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here it is!


This is what you can catch me ridin around town in. Nothing too special, but it's got wheels and will get me wherever I want to go. I'll be heading to my brother's some time in the near future to get all the details inspected and make sure it's in great working order. This Monday I'll be going to get it registered for New York.
Now that I have my own car, I'm thinking of all the places I can go and the top one is a visit back to Fredonia. I've been dying to get back there. I just have to find the time now. I'll probably head up there around September or October before the real snow starts falling again. Still very excited about this.

Another note, I have a phone interview on Tuesday for a job that I'm super excited about. I really hope this one comes through. If it does, I'll be unbelievably happy. Today at work I got cut by a strap on a box. I thought for a good half hour that I might need stitches because it wouldn't stop bleeding, but I finally got it under control and it seems to be holding up just fine.

Now I'm off to Best Buy to find some CDs that will actually play in my CD player in the car. Only half of my burnt CDs play and the ones that don't, seem to be the best ones. Go figure.

Quote of the Day: "The most successful people are those who are good at plan B" - James Yorke
Listening to: "Life After You" by Daughtry

No comments:

Post a Comment