Police Girl over at A Policegirl's Blog awarded me with the beautiful blogger award, so thank you! I have to write 7 things that you don't know about me.
- I am German and French Canadian mixed with a few others
- I took a sign language class my junior year of high school, in hopes of it helping me to become an interpreter. I later decided that that wasn't what I wanted to do.
- I decided to go 8 hours away to school to escape my home life and to start new.
- Freshman year of college I cracked my head open on a window sill after a night out of drinking with friends.
- A friend of mine submitted a few of my photos into a magazine and got them published. (I was too scared to do it, I only knew when I received the magazine.)
- I wore braces my senior year of high school until my sophmore year of college.
- And here's a scandalous one....I dated a 32 year old when I was 19. I can leave that explanation for another post.
Quote of the Day: “If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.” - Dale Carnegie
Listening to: "The Freshman" by The Verve Pipe