Friday, February 5, 2010

Calling All Jobs

I'm getting desperate. I need a new job, not that I don't love my job now, but that's all that it is, a job. I want a career. I am ready to switch it up and get on with something new and exciting. I have been applying to jobs almost every week and nothing. I mean nothing, has come of it. This has been going on since June. I haven't even gotten a call for an interview. What am I doing wrong? How is it possible that with a degree that I have not  been able to find something, anything. I started applying to jobs that I wouldn't even consider, but I am desperate. I have even started applying to places outside of my desired traveling range, meaning the worst place on earth NJ! I am trying to stay positive. I do have a job and an income that allows me to pay for my bills and school loans, but I am ready, beyond ready to move up.
The search continues on...


Listening to: "Rockstar" by Nickelback
Quote of the Day: "There has to be dark and muddy waters so that the sun could have something to background its flashing glory." - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment