Monday, February 8, 2010

Yankees World Series Trophy


That is the Yankees World Series Trophy in all it's glory! This past Saturday it traveled from Hong Kong to the County Center for our cities viewing pleasures! It was only available for 3 measly hours. Chancho picked me up from work and we rushed over and got in line. There were only a few people on line because it wasn't advertised very well. We didn't have to wait very long to stand right next to it. It wasn't in a glass case or anything. I could have touched it, kissed it and smelled it if I felt the need to. It was so beautiful. It has gotten me so much more excited for this season to start. Pitchers and catchers report in a week I think it is and we will be buying our tickets for the Red Sox v. Yankees game very very soon. This week, I think we'll lay down the money and check off another stadium on our list. March is just around the corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment