- Jolly Rancher- For all the times you make me laugh
- Sweet Escapes- For the special times we spend alone
- Hershey Kisses (Hugs & Kisses) - Yours are simply the best
- 100,000 Bar- You are worth more than a grand to me
- Skittles- For the rainbow of colors you show me life through
- Peppermint Patty- For the cool sensations you give me
Here is the list of the miscellaneous items:
- Popcorn- Cause you keep popping into my thoughts
- Cotton Ball- To help soften any rough times
- Balloon- Because you encourage me to reach for the sky
- Needle & Thread- That we are bound together
- Match- We are a perfect match
- Pom Pom- For the warm fuzzies you give me
- Silk Rose- That will last forever....like us
- Puzzle Piece- Without you, I'm not whole.
A little corny, but cute. It gets the point across and it isn't a lot of work. Since Chancho is treating me to dinner on Friday, I figured I'd give it to him then. I'm pretty sure I can find everything laying around the house somewhere. I may have to go to the store for some of the candy. Hopefully he'll enjoy it.
Listening to: Love's Lookin' Good On You" by Lady Antebellum
I am obsessed with them right now.
Quote of the Day: "If you can't giggle, tickle, scream, laugh, run around the room naked, pour liquor on each other & lick it off, tie each other down, have whipped cream fights and dance and sing with each other, then you're having sex with the person too soon."