Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation

Officially on vacation. Chancho is too. He came home from an overnight at 11:45am this morning and slept while I worked til 5pm. We've been busy doing last minute errands to prepare for our trips. Tomorrow we head to Rhode Island to celebrate our anniversary. I'm looking forward to this more than anything! Then Thursday morning we leave for Vermont. Notice the change of location. We had a our friends back out of camping. I took it upon myself to encourage Chancho to still go camping. I gave him a map of a few campgrounds and he picked out one in Vermont! I of course had to look it over to make sure it met all of my criteria for camping. If there was water (creek/river/lake), hiking trails, trees, and lots campsites to choose from. It met all of those and so we're going! It did take me a long time to settle down from being beyond pissed off at our friends for canceling, and I still am mad, but it is what it is so I'll just deal with it. I should have known that something would have gone wrong. I tend to just go with the flow and don't let things bother me, but this for some reason has really bothered me. Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise.

I am off for the week and I will be sure to post pictures and update about how our lovely week together goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment