Monday, April 26, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth or Ship

I guess it really was a moment of weakness because sure enough things seem to be settling down again. It really bothers me that I let things get to me. I mean it was just a few simple words that sent me over the edge and in the end I wonder if me getting upset about it is worth it. At the time I feel so strongly that I need to say something, but today, 2 days later, not such a strong urge.
Anyways, Chancho has booked our trip! Come, February 2010!!! We will be setting sail on the Disney Cruise. I am so excited for it now. I spoke to coworkers and they convinced me that I will have the time of my life. 25 people will be going for 8 rooms in total. (All of which are Chancho's coworkers plus their families.) I'm hoping we'll be able to meet before the day we set sail. Nothing more awkward than having to spend a week with people you don't know. Chancho will be bringing home the itinerary today after work for me to look over and probably drool over as well. I have already been stalking their website every a few hours. I'm buying my first set of luggage for this trip.
This next week, I get to house-sit for a coworker while she's out of town. She's got a dog and two cats, so it should be an entertaining few nights. I'm excited to be getting out of the house. I've been dying for some grown up time. I sure do miss those college days of living on my own. I'm craving it big time right now.

Listening to: "Love Remains The Same" by Gavin Rossdale
Quote of the Day: Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. -Mary Hemingway

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better about things! If I ever do Disney, it will be a cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS. I sooo want to go on a disney cruz. We were actually trying to plan one out and spend Christmas 2011 on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go!!sounds like a blast.we went on a 3 day cruise with about 20 other couples from the dh work one year and we had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make a game out of it... before you go, make up some cards ala Auto Bingo. Except rather than RED STATION WAGON or COW or YIELD SIGN you can put stuff like "Mother secretly nursing a bloody mary at breakfast" and "little brown haired girl with braids" and "kid missing one shoe". Whoever fills their card first gets free cocktails. WOOO HOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete