- Apple picking -- I used to go every fall with my mother up near my grandmother's house, I'd like to get back to that tradition. It also gives us a good excuse to visit her and grab that large bowl of ice cream.
- Park walks -- there are plenty of parks that provide walking trails, but now that it's cooling down it won't be so hot and sticky that we can enjoy the walks. Plus it provides beautiful scenes to take pictures
- Pumpkin Picking -- I haven't actually been here in downstate NY and I'm not sure where I'd go besides a local Home Depot or Nursery, but I would like to go and do it.
- Haunted House -- I'm not big on haunted houses, but maybe this year it could be something fun to do.
- Scenic Garden (Wave Hill) -- I hear there is this beautiful garden that has an art gallery as well. Something that could probably keep us entertained for a Sunday or Monday afternoon.
- Lederhosen -- It's a bar/pub in NYC that I want to go to. It's a German place that is said to be excellent with their food and reasonable prices. In being German, I'd like to give it a go.
- Camping Trip -- This one is questionable. It is getting pretty cold at night and we both don't want to go for just one night, but Chancho really really wants to go camping one more time before next summer. We'll see how this one turns out.
Bravo to the 5-0
1 day ago