Friday, September 4, 2009

Proud Sister

Taking a moment to do a little bragging about my older brother. He has grown so much from when were kids, especially from his rebel outbursts and annoying older brother ways. I am so unbelievably proud of him and all that he's done.

He's graduated from Rutgers college with a degree in Environmental Planning and Design. Unfortunately, New Jersey stole him away from me. I am still upset that he was taken away from me and moved there, but hopefully that will change, it has been at least 7/8 years (I have hopes that they'll move back to NY). He has a lovely wife, two crazy cute dogs and a beautiful house. He has taken on a great job in which he works for Hunterdon County permanently preserving farmland, his latest accomplishment is 150 acres saved in a day. Now amongst all of these great achievements, he has managed to start a business with his wife called Thoughts To Thread. (the link to their website is on the left) It's an embroidery business straight out of their basement. Their most recent success is embroidering a hat for none other than Venus Williams! Hopefully this will jump start their business. Strange how things just happen in life, but when they do and they're great, it's worth every struggle that you've been through.

I'm done bragging. I hope that I can follow in his footsteps in accomplishing great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment