Thanking Mrs. Officer for this lovely award! This award requires you to post 10 honest items about yourself and then pass it along to seven other bloggers. So here goes:
- I love playing soccer. Just kicking the ball around or engaging in a little game thrills me. I miss playing it every weekend. But I do not regret giving it up.
- I hate scary movies. There is no way that you will ever catch me watching one. Not even in my house.
- I enjoy making the fire for the house. It makes me feel closer to my dad and proud of the techniques that he has taught me and it also makes me feel like I can keep myself warm in case I'm ever out in the wild for some awful reason.
- I secretly am addicted to the show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. It has been off the air for years now, but I have downloaded all the season and still watch them, at least one a week.
- I absolutely hate washing dishes. I will do anything, bribe anyone, to wash the dishes for me.
- I have raised chickens from when they were little, year after year and because of that, I believe that they are the dumbest animal on earth. They are something that I will never have again.
- I need to have some type of routine in my life. It can be a small routine, but without it I get discombobulated.
- I try to live my life every moment at a time. I cherish every thing that happens and remember that life doesn't wait for you so you have to do whatever it is now when you have the chance to do it.
- I enjoy dressing up to go out. I don't get to do it very often, but it makes me feel special when I do.
- My favorite holiday by far is Christmas. Nothing tops it, being with family, the songs, the smells and food. Recently it has changed a lot from when I was little, but I am accepting our new traditions and attempting to make my own.