Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pictures!

I've been very busy today cleaning. I cleaned my room, my closet, donated clothes, worked on making snowflakes to hang in the windows and in the process I stumbled across my on going project of redecorating my room. Which means I found my pictures that I will be hanging up on my walls. They had been tucked behind the couch out of the way, so not to get ruined. I thought I'd share with you all which ones made the cut and will be hung on my wall, eventually. The theme, which has been previously mentioned, will be a New York City theme. I know there are a few beach pictures also included, but I just love the beach so much, I couldn't not have a few in there. The majority of them, as you will see, were taken during the winter season, but for me, that's when I love the city. It is decorated and just looks great, plus the fact that I love Christmas. I have a lot of fond memories of being in the city in the winter. I thought it would be nice to surround myself with pictures to always put a smile on my face. So here they are!

 
This is the beach I always go to Jones Beach



The sunrise over the ocean

The Chrysler Building

The corner of Times Square

Rockefeller Center with ice skaters



Times Square at night. Love the bright lights!


Outside Grand Central Station, Chrysler Building in the background




Statue of Atlas across from St. Patrick's Cathedral 

NYFD
 (I'm going with a red theme otherwise I'd have taken a picture of the NYPD)

Train station waiting to go into the city


Miss Liberty


St. Patrick's Cathedral

The famous Tree

Ornaments 

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! Love the one of the Sunrise.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete