Monday, March 22, 2010

Not even 9am

It's Monday, first of all and second of all the sun has vanished. In rolled low hanging fog. I'm here watching Buster all day. The one good thing is that he is still sleeping! However, the dog has lost all use of her back legs making it very difficult for her to manuver about the apartment, especially when it comes to using the bathroom. I feel so bad for her. I want to put those wheels on her hindlegs so she'll have the ability to move around again. Since the sun has decided to not show up today, there goes my great idea of taking Buster out to the park down the street to entertain him for the day. Now, I'll be stuck inside figuring out what to do with him. I'll be here twice this week. It would be really great if I could take him out to a playground on Wed. So let's cross our fingers that the sun comes back.


This weekend coming up, I'll be taking a trip to NJ to visit my sister for fight night. She's a huge UFC fan and always throws a party on big fight nights. Chancho's going to join me, we'll be stopping in at the Crate and Barrel Outlet store first. I am still on that mission to find a great bed. Luckily, my sister works at Crate and Barrel so I'll be able to find some outstanding deals. I may even have to stop in at the NJ Container Store, just to see what it looks like. I've heard some cool things about it and it is literally 3 stores away from the Crate and Barrel Outlet. How can I not just mosey on in?
OH and here's an exciting insider tip: The Container Store is going to be starting up a Gift Registry soon!

Enjoy your day! Hope the sun is shining by you!

Quote of the Day: “When we have ‘second thoughts’ about something, our first thoughts don’t seem like thoughts at all―just feelings.” - Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment