Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Tips

Here's another tip. I was working on Monday at the register when a woman came up with a shopping cart full of these clear storage cases. The nosey person that I am, started asking her what she was going to be using them for. She started to share slowly. She said that she had a lot of clutter with being a mom of 3 and these helped her organize her piles. I continued to push her for some more info and she finally told me that her exact use of these cases were for her daughters American Girl doll clothes. I thought to myself that is a great idea! I have all of my unused American Girl doll clothes packed away in a cardboard box. If I were to move them into this container, they would be safe from any bugs and moisture, plus, I would be able to see right away where they were.
 (image from containerstore.com)

She continued to share with me that she uses the different sizes (there are 3, small, medium and large) for accessories, shoes, and clothes. The perfect thing about them is that they stack! She says that they fit nicely inside the playroom closet and her daughter can see which outfits are where.

So there you have it. Use these cases to store away anything that you can jam into them! They're the perfect size for magazines, sweaters, coloring books, crayons, markers, stuffed animals, or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment