KD over at Life While Handcuffed to a Lawman tagged me to list three joys, fears, goals and obsessions. As of this moment the three joys that I have are:
1. Knowing that summer is right around the corner
2. This weekend will be opening weekend of the Yankees
3. The Ice cream that is waiting for me in the freezer
Moving on to fears....
1. I will be attacked in Boston
2. I will not be able to find a "real" job soon
3. My dad won't be around to walk me down the aisle
I have tons of goals, but three that stick out are
1. Get a job by December
2. Purchase a car!
3. Finish decorating my room by the end of summer! (It will happen!)
By now, you should know that I am ridiculously obsessed with
1. The YANKEES :)
2. Taking pictures
and one you may not know
3. Any type of wedding show
There you have it. That was pretty fun. Feel free to share your three items!
Listening to: "Please Forgive Me" by David Gray
Quote of the Day: "Worry is a virus and after you give in to it you can lose sleep and overall quality of life."
Put the lime back in the coconut...
3 days ago