Sunday, December 27, 2009

Part I

Just a quick post to let you all know I made it through the holidays alive. A lot has gone on in the past few days. A lot of traveling and working. I am beyond exhausted at this point and still have to wait til Wed. to get a break. A quick preview: I got a few great gifts. Here's a picture of one of the gifts that I'm in love with. It's a PostSecret book. The link to the left will bring you to the website, but a brief summary of what it is: A man, Frank, decided to ask people to mail him a postcard with their secret on it. From there he has posted these postcards online for everyone to see every Sunday. He has also published 4 or 5 books with all of the postcards. It's pretty neat.




I took this picture with my new camera! The battery in my camera was coming to an end. Guess I took care of that problem by replacing the whole thing. I'm still learning about it, but so far, I like it!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and was able to enjoy themselves! Hopefully, I'll be able to post more on Wed. Tune in then.
Quote of the Day: "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'i will try again tomorrow'."

1 comment:

  1. Glad your still alive!
    My daughter has a Post Secret book,very interesting.

    ReplyDelete