Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Procrastinating

I really do have a busy day ahead of me. I slept for about 19 hours in the last 24 of them. I'm not sure what came over me, but I suppose my body needed the rest. I have a very long list of things that need to get done. Starting with:
  • Vacuuming the living room. 
  • Finish putting away the Christmas decorations :(
  • Wash sheets
  • Put away clean clothes
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Work out
I got up early enough to accomplish all of these things before 5pm just in case Chancho makes it out of work on time today. However, here I sit typing away rather than actually doing any of those things. I will give myself credit for putting away the ornaments and tossing the tree out, but somehow that killed my energy. I would love to go exercise, but I need to update my ipod so that I have something to listen to and that takes up some time. I need the perfect playlist to work out to otherwise I get frustrated that I have to keep hitting the next button. I've been doing okay regarding the work out resolution that I set up for myself. It's been pretty cold out so I have been slacking lately, but I know that isn't an excuse. I walk to and from work for a total of 2 miles. I figure that while I'm at work, I'm burning calories as well. I don't sit at a desk, I'm on my feet all day lifting heavy boxes and merchandise and I am constantly walking at a fast pace.
This is what I have so far for my playlist:
  1. Whataya Want from Me by Adam Lamber
  2. Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects
  3. One Week by Bare Naked Ladies
  4. I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
  5. Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood
  6. Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
  7. Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
  8. Sexy Chick feat. Akon by David Guetta
  9. Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte
  10. Longview by Green Day
  11. Basket Case by Green Day
  12. Empire State of Mind feat. Alicia Keys by Jay-Z
  13. Leavin' by Jesse McCartney
  14. Better Than by John Butler
  15. Tik Tok by Ke$ha
  16. Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler
I guess that's quite a few songs, but I still need more for it to last an hour and a half. That's usually how long I work out for and once I hear a repeat on a song I know that I've accomplished that goal. I should get back to my chores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment