Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sneezes

I was reading through The Fierce Beagle's Blog when I stumbled across BookSneeze. It's a website that will mail you books for free. The catch you ask? Well you have to write a review of the book on your blog and a consumers website such as Amazon.com. I'm thinking about it. I don't have much free time already, but I do like to read so it's tempting. I have a feeling I'll do it anyways. It can't hurt any. I just don't want it to seem like it's homework doing book reviews. If it does come across as that, screw it, I'm done. 

Valentine's day seems to be sneaky up around the corner. It will be a month away tomorrow. Chancho and I decided only small gifts and they need to be homemade. My gears are turning already in my head. I have a feeling that it will have something to do with pictures. Last year I made him a book it was called Chancho A to Z. It obviously began with A and I chose a word that described him starting with the letter of the alphabet and then I wrote why I chose that word. In between letters I pasted a picture of us. So it was every other page, letter, picture, letter. I loved it, I'm not so sure he did though. I think it was more of a girly gift than anything. My gift from him was 2 dozen roses and a visit from 8 hours away. I was at school at the time so he mailed me a dozen roses and then he showed up at my door step with a dozen roses. Hopefully this year I'll come up with something better. I'll have to brainstorm later.

Sleep is in order as I need to be up at 430am to drive a coworker to the airport. A thank you drive since she drives me home from work when I'm too lazy to walk home.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read too!I wouldnt be able to do it,as it is I forgot what I read just last night,lol!
    Time is flying by too quick,I can't believe all the stores have Valentine stuff up when last week was Christmas!That was a sweet gift you gave him last year and I sure you will think of something great again for this year.

    ReplyDelete