Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A-Z Get To Know Me

Since I have a bunch of new followers, thanks to Follow Friday, I figured I'd share a little about myself.


A - Age: 22

B - Bed size:  Full

C - Chinese Food Dish:  Lately, I love Broccoli with Chicken

D - Dentist, like going or not:  I'm not a big fan, but I go.

E - Early Bird or Night Owl? I am most definitely a Night Owl.

F - Favorite color:  Pink, but I used to hate the color.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver is my favorite, but I have a Claddagh ring that is gold.


H - Height:  5'7...sometimes I wish I was shorter.


I - Ink as in tattoo's you have:  0

J - Job title: Visual Sales. I work at the Container Store, making sure it looks presentable to customers. 

K - Kitchen Meal or Restaurant? Restaurant. However, a homecooked meal can never be too bad!

L - Love at first sight: Skeptical of this one.

M - Month of birth: 11

N - Nicknames: I don't have too many, but one of them is Tram. 

O - On time or late: I must be on time. Nothing bothers me more when I'm late, especially for the movies.

P - Pet Peeve: When people liter.


Q - Quote from a movie: I love quotes, so this is hard to decide, but this is from my favorite movie: "This your life. Right now. It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet." - A Lot Like Love

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: Older Sister and Brother

T - Time you wake up: 4am on most days

U - Urgent thing on your to do list: Take a shower


V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts


W - Wishing for:  A better job.

X - X-rays you've had: 2, 1 for my wrist and 1 for my chest.

Y - Yummy food you make: Any dessert

Z - Zoo's favorite animal: Frogs


Extra: I have a 15 yr old cat...he loves to walk across the computer.

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! Its a lovely way to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list!and my kids call Brussel sprouts "alien Heads" and I love them but they don't.wow your cat is like ancient and I love quotes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH YOU WORK IN THE 1 STORE I WISH I COULD LIVE IN!!!!!!!!!

    Ok.. I'm trying to breath and my Officer is freaking out cause I just exhaled out loud an 'oh my!!'

    Wanted to say welcome to my site and love your Cat! We have 3 fur children! 1 that follows me around like a puppy!
    -Dispatcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ABC's of getting to know you. I am a night own too, and get up early.

    Hate being late.

    ReplyDelete